Dr. Brian Hill
Brian has served churches in Texas since 1999, becoming Senior Pastor here in 2015. He and Kristi are the proud parents of three sons and are extremely excited to be part of what God is doing in our church. Brian’s passion is to authentically and consistently live an inspiring life for Jesus so that others are compelled to join him in making a difference for God’s kingdom.
Pastor of Administration and Discipleship
Stephen joined the staff in September 2021 as the Pastor of Administration and Discipleship. He is married to Heather and have triplet daughters. His hobbies include running and spending time with his family at the beach.
Pastor of Worship
Johnny is a native of Missouri who grew up in Amarillo, Texas. He was called as Worship Pastor here in 1999. Johnny’s wife, Kim, is originally from Amarillo and they have two children, Joel and Emma. Johnny has a passion for leading God’s people to the throne of grace through worship and praise.
Ginger joined our staff family in 2002. She is married to her junior high/high school sweetheart, Keith. They have 4 children, “the Bigs & the Littles”. Dillon (Brooke) is in the Air Force and have blessed her with beautiful twin granddaughters. Kaitlyn (Sonny) is a Navy wife and blessed her with another beautiful granddaughter. McKinzy & Sean are “surprise blessings” who keep her young. Ginger has a passion to introduce children to the love of God and see them grow in their faith. She has served in Children’s Ministry since she was a teenager and throughout every church/city they were a part of through Air Force family life. God brought them back home to Corpus Christi and opened doors to serve full time in ministry. Ginger’s hobbies include sewing, baking and crafting.
Pastor of Recreation & Family Ministries
Chris started at First Baptist in 2011 as Pastor to Students. He served in this role for more than six years before becoming our College/Family Pastor and as of February 2021 is also our Recreation Minister. Chris is married to Mindy and they have three wonderful kids; Jackson, Jordyn and Avery. Chris loves all sports including fishing, golf, and just hanging out with his family.
Micah Roddy joined our staff in August 2018. He and his wife Amy have two beautiful children, a fast talking girl named Emma and an adorable boy named Levi. Originally from West Texas, Micah has been leading Student Ministry since 2009, and talking about Student Ministry is one of his favorite things (just ask his wife). Micah loves watching Texas Tech (his Alma Mater) sports.
- Tarah Durbin, Executive Assistant, Senior Pastor
- Anissa Spiewak, Pastoral Assistant, Discipleship & Children Ministry
- Sara Stovall, Receptionist & Assistant, Students Ministry
- Diane Pinson, Administrative Recreation Assistant
- Sherri Randol, Financial Administrator/Payroll/HR
- Teresa Castro, Financial Assistant
- Javier Espinosa, Maintenance Supervisor
- Heather Feimster, Communications Director
- Carla Brown, Hostess & Cafeteria Supervisor
- Mable Pippin, Media Library Director
- Heather Brushe, Parent’s Day Out Director
- Laura Williams, Worship Administrative Assistant
- Jeannie Miller, Wedding Coordinator
- Louann Huntsman, Pianist
- Loyd Lott, Organist/Carillonneur
First Baptist School
- Sharon St. Peter, Daycare Director
- Rochelle Wymore, School and Daycare Assistant